Here i have share a complete and easy to follow guide on How To Hard Reset Samsung Phone.
Hello friends, all the Samsung phones are considered to be the best in the budget smartphone market according to the design, specification and price. That’s the reason why Samsung smartphones are very much liked by the people and make it’s own place in the market.
But i believe Smartphone users can face bugs issue or any software related issue in any android device. So why not you should lerant to Factory data reset Samsung device.
Don’t Miss :- How to download videos from ALTBalaji in PC and Android
Whenever you feel that something is not working properly on your device, may be you are getting any bug related issue after updating your phone or your phone is hanging continuously. The first thing you should do is force restart your device to get rid from hanging. This is the most common fix for any android device.
But not every time this works. If you are still facing any error, bugs or issue on your Samsung device. You should Hard Reset Samsung galaxy device. Yes most probably you can solve almost all the problem by just resetting your Samsung device which include boot loops, black screen, lags, bugs, force close errors, battery drain, heating situations, screen freeze etc.
If you are in this situation then follow this guide on How To Hard Reset Samsung galaxy device.
Why Perform A Reset On Your Samsung device?
Resetting delete all the files and data of your device and your phone will be get back to the fresh new look, means how it was when you purchased the device. Here is the some reason why most of the people reset Samsung phone.
- If you are getting any bug after updating your phone. Update always comes for giving better experience to the users, but some times you feels that the you are getting any bugs like slow phone, any feature is not working then you should definitely Factory Reset Samsung Phone.
- If your phone is getting unresponsive whenever you go to home page or freezing, you should never ignore this problem. You have to just Factory Reset Samsung Phone in order to get your phone a fresh start.
- If your phone force closes too often you have to Hard Reset Samsung device in order to fix it.
- Are you planning to selling your old phone. Then you should delete all the files and apps from your phone. And Resetting can be once click task to clean up your whole smartphone.
What Should You Do Before Resetting Your Samsung Phone?
The first thing i will recommend you is to reboot your android device before resetting your phone. If you have not rebooted your phone since you are facing any bug then may be rebooting can solve the issue and it will also not delete any of your phone data.
Next thing i would recommend you is to uninstall the third party app. Yes if you feel that you are facing any issue after installing a particular third party app. Then just uninstall that app from your Samsung smartphone. May be it will solve your problem.
If above alternative do not works for you and you have made your mind that you want to Factory Reset Samsung device. Then you should first follow the precaution i have given below.
- As i already told you that if you reset Samsung device then it will delete all of your phone data including files, music, videos, image or documents. So it is necessary to take full backup of your smartphone in order to keep your phone data safe. Read – How to take backup of your android phone?
- Next thing you should do is sync your phone with your google account. So after resetting if you login yo your google account it will restore some of the stuffs automatically.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Phone?
I am going to tell you two different method to Hard reset Samsung phone. The first process will explain you How to factory data reset Samsung phone through your phone setting. This is one of the most popular and convienent way to Hard reset Samsung phone. And in the next part i will explain you How To Hard Reset Samsung galaxy Phone through recovery. Both the methods are very simple and easy to perform and now it depends upon the situation your device is in.
» Method 1: Resetting Through The Settings Menu
- Go to setting of your phone and scroll down to bottom and click on Backup & reset option.
- Next you have to tap on Factory data reset.
- Tap on Reset phone.
- Tap on the Erase everything button. It will erase all the data of your phone and your phone will be automatically restart after resetting the phone.
» Method 2: Factory Reset Samsung phone from Recovery
- For this method we have to boot our phone into recovery mode.
- First of all switch off your phone.
- Once your phone is switched off press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
- Release the button once you see the Samsung logo on your phone.
- Now you are finally in the recovery mode of your Samsung device.
- Now in recovery mode go to Wipe cache partition option with the volume button and select the option through power button.
- If you get any confirmation message click on yes.
- Now you have to go to Wipe data/factory reset option through volume button and select the option through power button.
- Wait for sometime while it is resetting your phone.
- Once the hard resetting process is complete go to recovery mode and select Reboot option through power button.
That’s it you have successfully performed factory data reset on your Samsung phone.
I believe Samsung devices are one of the best smartphone available inmarket. But you can face some bugs and issue on your android phone. I think no phone is perfect you can face bugs and issue in any android phone and resetting is the best way to get rid of these problems.
Here i have share a complete guide on How To Hard Reset Samsung Phone. If you thinks this article helped you then please share it on facebook and Whatsapp. If you have any question regarding this article then please comment down below.
Some of the Best articles For You.
- ByteBx Premium Account – 2018 [Daily Updated]
- Call Of Duty Mobile Download for all Android Device *Working*
- Apps Like Happn : Top 11 Happn Alternatives Dating apps (2018)
- Netflix Free Account : FREE Netflix Accounts and Password *2018*
- How To check wifi password on android without root