A complete guide on How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is here. This is an exclusive tutorial for the newly Launched Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Users.
Xiaomi always surprise use with their new phone. They have again surprised everyone by their newly launched Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. Mi Mix 3 comes with lots of unique feature such as a truly bezel-less design, a pop-up selfie camera, an in-display fingerprint scanner and 5G support.
Android is a versatile OS which is ever made and it is getting better and better with the time. There is no limit how much you can tweak up with your phone android os. But unfortunately, it can’t be done on stock OEM device. Manufacturer only tends to give some limited feature which is used by every normal smartphone users.
Android users can root their phone to get most out of it. Rooting is not difficult as you think. Rooting will give you some special benefits like you can installing special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. Don’t Miss : How to Enable 4K 60fps Video Recording On Samsung galaxy note 8 & Samsung galaxy S8.
In easy words, If you want to get real performance of your Android phone then first you have to root your smartphone. But befor rooting you have to install any custom Recovery like TWRP on your phone so you can easily flash rooting files like SuperSu & Magisk. Now here i am going to share with you complete guide on How To Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP (‘TeamWin Recovery Project‘) is a custom recovery available for all android devices. It replace the android stock recovery and it comes with much more feature as compared to stock recovery.
It is a third party custom recovery which allows user to install Third party Software3 like Custom ROMs, kernels, and mods. In addition it also allows user to wipe & flash device partition. With the assistance of this, you’ll be able to take backup of your mobile and simply restore it later anytime.
The Best thing about this is it is touch-enabled custom recovery for Android devices. SO, it is easy to use custom recovery for any users. TWRP was led by Dee’s Troy, along with there are many developers who helps in maintaining individual device support.
What are the Benefits of installing TWRP On Xiaomi Mi Mix 3?
- You can flash Custom Rom with the help of TWRP.
- After installing TWRP you will be able to root Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 without Pc.
- flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- This is one of the Easy to use Xposed Modules.
- create nandroid backup via TWRP
- You can easily root and unroot your phone using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU.
- You can take full backup of your android stock rom and easily restore it anytime.
- Wipe the existing firmware to give the new system a clean slate upon which to install.
- With an app like SetCPU you can overclock your phone for better performance, or underclock it for better battery life.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
About Xiaomi Mi Mix 3:
Here is the quick specifications of newly Launched Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
Display: The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 sports a 6.4-inch IPS LCD display.
Processor: This phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
RAM: Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with 6GB or 8GB or 10GB RAM variants.
Internal storage: The newly launched Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with 128GB, 256GB or 512GB non-expandable storage
Rear camera: The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with 16MP+13MP dual primary cameras at the rear-end.
Front camera: On front side Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 we get to see 20MP (f/2.0) selfie camera.
Battery: The device has a 4,000mAh battery.
Software: Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 run a version of Android Pie.
As you continue reading below, we will guide you on How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
We have make sure to give the enough details about each steps. So, that a first time users won’t get confused while installing TWRP. Now read further to install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
- To Flash a custom recovery you need a computer or laptop.
- Do Make Sure That your battery percentage is more than 75% charged.
- Don’t forget to take full Backup your device just in case if you need it later.
- Install Xiaomi USB drivers on the PC.
- Install and set up ADB and Fastboot Tool
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Mix 3?
Step 1 – Unlock Your Bootloader
First of all if you want to flash any custom thing on your device, Then you need to unlock bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 first. If you haven’t unlocked the bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 device, Then please read the given below guide.
- Don’t Miss: How to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Step 2 – Download TWRP file on Your Computer
Next you have to download the TWRP Recovery file from the link given below and rename the TWRP .img file to recovery.img and copy paste the TWRP file in ADB driver folder which you will find in Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)
TWRP not released yet, Wait for some days.
Step 3 – Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock
- First of all you need to enable USB debugging.
- Now to enable USB debugging Firstly you need to enable developer option on your phone.
- Once developer option is active Now we need to enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking on our smartphone.
Step 4 – Boot Your Phone into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off your phone first.
- Afterward Press and Hold Volume down + Power button for some time.
- Release the button when you see Xiaomi Logo on your smartphone screen.
Step 5 – Open a Command Window on Your Computer
Now you have to open a command prompt window on your computer. Just headover to Adb and Fastboot folder where it is present. [you will find in Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)] In the same ADB folder Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
Step 6 – Verify the Connection
Now it’s time to start the Twrp process. 😛 Next you have to verify that everything is properly connected or not. Just type the following command into the command prompt.
If your device is connected properly you will find your device name below the command. If it is not showing the word word “Fastboot,” then check check your ADB and Fastboot installation and make sure your USB cable is working perfect.
Step 7 – Finally Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Now it’s time to install TWRP recovery. Enter the following command to flash TWRP files.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
At last Reboot your phone now.
Congratulations!! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
Now as you have installed TWRP on your phone now you can root Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 and enjoy using your device into the next level.
Don’t Miss : Best Android Apps For Youtubers
Guys, This was the complete guide on How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. I hope you have successfully Installed Twrp on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3! In the future you can boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode, by just powering off the phone and after that hold the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously. I hope you will find this article helpful. If you have still any question regarding TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, Then please comment down Below. Share this post if you find it helpful.