So, Do your Forgot Pin, Password or Pattern Lock on your new Oneplus 6T DEVICE? Here is a complete guide on How to Remove Forgotten Pattern lock on OnePlus 6T.
After a huge success of OnePlus 5T, Oneplus Finally launched OnePlus 6t. Oneplus 6t comes with edge to edge display and the indisplay fingerprint scanner, Which is one of the most trending feature of this year.
If you are using Oneplus 6t device, and by chance you forgot pattern lock on Oneplus 6t device. Then you don’t have to worry much about it. In this article i am going to share two best method to unlock pattern lock on Oneplus 6t.
Remember these Things Before Removing Pattern lock On Oneplus 6t
- Take complete backup of your smartphone because once we unlock OnePlus 6t Pattern Lock you will lose all of your phone data.
- Make sure to Charge your phone at least 70%
Read also :- How to fix download pending errors in Play store
How to Remove Forgotten Pattern lock on OnePlus 6t?
For removing pattern lock on on Oneplus 6t phone, we will boot our phone into recovery mode and thereafter we will do hard reset on oneplus 6t. That will easily remove pattern lock from Oneplus 6t. So lets follow the step by step Process.
- Firstly, Power off your android device. Then Press Power and volume Down button simultaneously.
- Release these buttons once you see Oneplus Logo on your screen.
- Now you are finally into recovery mode. You can scroll down and up by using Volume up and down button.
- Scroll down to Factory data reset by using volume down button and Press Power button to select the options.
- Now a popup will appear on your screen asking ‘whether you’re sure you want to erase everything or not’.
- Confirm the popup to proceed.
- That’s it now your pattern lock has been removed.
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
- Now you will not see any lock on your phone.
How to Remove Forgotten Pattern lock on oneplus 6T without password through Google account?
If you have linked your google account with your android device then it is possible to unlock lock through your Gmail account or google account. You have to just follow the step by step process given below.
- Just enter the wrong password or pattern again and again till you don’t see a text on your screen which asking you to Forgot Password.
- Now just click on the Forgot password link and it will redirect you to the forgot password page.
- Now you have yo enter Google authorizations to gain access again.
Read also :- Best Android Apps For Youtubers
About Oneplus 6t:
Here is the quick specifications of newly Launched Oneplus 6t
Display: The Oneplus 6T comes with 6.41″ (16.28 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
Processor: This phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 845 SoC.
RAM: There are two variants of this phone 6GB and 8GB RAM.
Internal storage: The 6GB options will come with 64GB of internal storage while the 8GB variant will come with 128GB of internal storage.You can expand storage by using Micro sd card Upto 400GB.
Rear camera: The Oneplus 6t comes with 16 MP + 20 MP Dual Primary Cameras.
Front camera: On front side Oneplus 6T gets an 24 MP sensor.
Battery: The device has 3,700mAh battery capacity.
Software: OnePlus 6T run a version of OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
Friends, this was the complete guide on How to Remove Forgotten Pattern lock on OnePlus 6T. I hope you have finally removed the pattern lock from your oneplus phone. If you have still any doubts or question regarding rooting then please Ask us through comment box. Please share this guide with your friends on Facebook and Twitter because Sharing is caring..