If you have vivo v11 pro and you want to root and install TWRP recovery on your phone then you are at the right palace. In this article we are going to cover how to root Vivo V11 pro and how to install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro. You have to just follow this step by step tutorial to root VIVO V11 PRO and install twrp recovery on Vivo v11 Pro.
Recently Vivo Launched VIVO V11 PRO with some interesting cool new features. Vivo V11’s most popular and highlighting feature is its fingerprint sensor, In vivo v11 we get to use in display fingerprint scanner. That is a new innovation from vivo company.
In vivo v11, we will not see any simple screen, it has a Super AMOLED 6.41inch Full HD + Display which will provide the best video quality and gaming experience. We get 25MP front camera i.
back camera of 12 + 5 MP in this new vivo smartphone. In this smartphone we will get 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. Which can be increased to 256GB if we need it. In the Vivo V11, we will find Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor. Which is an octa core processor. Talking about battery, we will get to see 3400mAh battery.
If you want to Root Vivo V11 Pro, then first of all always keep in mind these pre-requisites.
- Make sure your device is at least charged upto 70%
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked if not then first unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Please make sure to take full backup of your smartphone because rooting can cause all data loss of your phone.
- Setup Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers on your PC or Laptop for the Vivo V11 Pro.
- Now Enable your device USB debugging and OEM unlock.
To enable USB Debugging : Open Settings> About device> Software info on your Vivo V11 Pro. Now scroll to Build number and tap on it 7 times. After tapping the Build Number 7 times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” or “Developer mode has been enabled”.
- Now just go to Developer option and enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Now for rooting Vivo v11 pro and installing twrp on your phone you need to download all these things. Just download one by one.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro
- First of all download TWRP recovery package from the link given above and then rename it into recovery.img and transfer it into the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Now in ADB and Fastboot folder open a command window itself. To do that, Shift + Right-click on any empty space and then select command window.
- Now connect your phone to PC through USB cable.
- Now type the code given below boot your device into Bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, write the following command
- Again type the following commands.
Fastboot Flash recovery.img
- After complete, reboot your device.
You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Vivo v11 pro
How to root Vivo V11 via SuperSU
Here is the complete guide on How to root Vivo V11 Pro :
- First of all download SuperSU zip file from the link given above and move it into internal storage of your phone.
- Disconnect your device from PC.
- Now reboot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding hold volume down + power key together for some times.
- Now tap on install and select SuperSU zip file.
- After the installation complete go back to main menu and Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted Vivo V11 Pro
Dear friends this was the complete guide on how to root Vivo V11 pro and how to install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro. I hope you will find this article helpful. If you face any error while rooting then please inform us through your comments.
Read also :- How to play Clash of Clans In PC