In this Article i am going to tell you How to unroot Oneplus 6t in just one click. I will be telling you two best possible method to unroot Oneplus 6T and also we are going to discuss how you can go back to stock ROM if you have installed any custom rom on your OnePlus 6T.
After a huge success of OnePlus 5T, Oneplus Finally launched OnePlus 6t. Oneplus 6t comes with edge to edge display and the indisplay fingerprint scanner, Which is one of the most trending feature of this year.
Root or rooting a smartphone simply means now you have full control or access on your smartphone. Now you can use and customize your smartphone beyond the limits. So, there are lots of advantage to root Oneplus 6t and disadvantages too.
Don’t Miss : Best android apps for Youtuber
Now if you have rooted your smartphone and you want to unroot your smartphone due to any reason, Then this guide is going to be very helpful. Below i have shared step by step guide on How to Unroot OnePlus 6T & Restore Stock ROM.
About Oneplus 6t:
Here is the quick specifications of newly Launched Oneplus 6t
Display: The Oneplus 6T comes with 6.41″ (16.28 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
Processor: This phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 845 SoC.
RAM: There are two variants of this phone 6GB and 8GB RAM.
Internal storage: The 6GB options will come with 64GB of internal storage while the 8GB variant will come with 128GB of internal storage.You can expand storage by using Micro sd card Upto 400GB.
Rear camera: The Oneplus 6t comes with 16 MP + 20 MP Dual Primary Cameras.
Front camera: On front side Oneplus 6T gets an 24 MP sensor.
Battery: The device has 3,700mAh battery capacity.
Software: OnePlus 6T run a version of OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Oneplus 6t?
We root our smartphone because we want to install custom roms and we want to customize our smartphone beyond the limit, but due to some reason we want to go back to stock rom. That’s why we want to unroot our smartphone and that process is known as unrooting. Don’t Miss :- How to Root your Oneplus 6T.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the Oneplus 6T?
The main reason why most of people want to unroot their smartphone because they want to get back the warranty of their phone. When you root your smartphone it voids your phone warranty. But if you want to get back the warranty of your phone then unrooting can be the easiest way for you. Don’t Miss :- How To Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 6T?
Important points before Unrooting the Oneplus 6t
First of all charge your phone to at least 70%
Make sure to take backup of your smartphone. So, in the case of any data loss you can restore it later.
Now carefully follow all the steps to unroot Oneplus 6t.
How to Unroot OnePlus 6T?
This method is specially for those users who have rooted their smartphone with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU App and go to setting.
- Scroll down to bottom and just tap on ‘Full Unroot’ option.
- Now the unrooting process will start and after few minutes your device will reboot.
- Once your device has rebooted it means you have successfully unrooted your Oneplus 6t.
How to Unroot the OnePlus 6T with just one click?
- First of all turn on your mobile data or setup a working wifi network.
- Then download download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Now install this app on your smartphone. Make sure to enable unknown sources before installing the app. Go to setting > Security > and enable unknown sources.
- Now just open the app and click on Unroot option.
- Now the unrooting process will get started, Please don’t use your phone while unrooting process.
That’s it guys you have successfully unrooted the Oneplus 6T.
- Don’t Miss: How to Unlock the Bootloader on OnePlus 6
How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
Now if you had installed custom rom on your smartphone and you want to go back to stock rom or stock firmware on oneplus 6t, then please follow the step by step guide.
- First of all boot your smartphone into TWRP or Recovery Mode.
- Now go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file”(I am sure you have taken backup of your stock firmware while installing custom rom)
- Now you have to reboot your smartphone.
- Now you are successfully back to stock firmware on Oneplus 6T.
Friends, This was the complete guide on How to Unroot OnePlus 6T. I hope this guide was clear enough to understand. If you have still any question, then please comment down Below. Share this post if you find it helpful because Sharing is Caring.