Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification : Honest Review : According to Xiaomi India launched its new smartphone Redmi Y2, as expected. Selfie-centric Redmi Y2 was presented at a launch event held in New Delhi. Redmi Y2 is an upgraded variant of the Redmi Y1 launched last year.
The most important feature of the phone is the 16 megapixel selfie camera which comes with AI features. Explain that it has already been revealed that the smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon India.
Read also : Vivo X21 Honest Review
Xioami India chief Manu Kumar Jain at the launch event said that Redmi Y2 has been made under the make in India. Radmi Y2 will be fully made in India.In this article i will give you my Honest review about Xiaomi Redmi Y2.
Redmi Y2 Price, availability and launch offers :
Redmi Y2 3 GB RAM / 32 GB storage cost is 9,999 rupees in India. The price of 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage is 12,999 rupees. Smartphone will be made available exclusively in Flash sales on Amazon India from June 12. Apart from this, smartphones will also be available at Mi home. The phone has been launched in Dark Gray, Gold and Rose Gold Color Variants.
Talking about Launch offers, Airtel customers will get Rs 1800 cashback and 240 GB extra 4G data in the first sale. Besides this, cashback of Rs.500 / – will also be available on payment of ICICI Bank’s credit and debit card.
Read also: Nokia X6 vs Redmi Note 5 Pro Comparision
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Design :
Looking at Redmi Y2, you will realize that it has been updated over time. It looks like Redmi S2 which was launched in the Chinese market. Its front is a 5.99 inch display and the dual camera module on the back, like the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Plastic is mainly used in making Redmi Y2. 18: 9 Aspect Ratio Displays, it is also long and narrow.
Redmi Y2 weights 170 grams and its thickness is 8.1 millimeters. The battery is 3080 mAh, Xiaomi claims battery life of one day. The phone has a 10-watt charger. There is no information about quick charging support. Like other smartphones of Xiaomi, Radmi Y2’s retail box has a phone, Charger, USB cable and a cover.
XIAOMI REDMI Y2 SPECIFICATION, FEATURES & SOFTWARE :
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification : The phone has 5.99 inches HD + (720×1440 pixels) display. Whose aspect ratio is 18:9. The Snapdragon 625 processor has been given in the phone. The smartphone has Snapdragon 625 processor. The clock speed of this octa-core processor is 2 GHz. There are two variants of the smartphone – 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB storage and 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
The phone has an option of 32 GB and 64 GB inbuilt storage. Talking about storage, you can increase the storage of handsets by up to 256 GB via microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification.
Radmi Y2 runs on Android based MIUI 9. The handset has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 B / G / N, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro-USB port for connectivity. To give power to the phone, a 3080 mAh battery has been given, which has been claimed to run for a full day with normal use.
You will find UI customisation of Xiaomi like second space, dual app and theme support. You will be able to access quick shortcuts and other widgets by swiping to the right on the homescreen.(Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification)
Like the current trend, Xiaomi has also provided face recognition for unlocking the phone. The setup process is very basic. It never asked us to show the face at different angles. During setup, a message came that someone else could unlock the device from your photos. After setting up we used Face Unlock. We found that face recognition was too slow and not even accurate. Looking at its performance, we suggest that you use the fingerprint sensor only.
Xiaomi has given other apps in this phone with some apps. You will also find some Google apps. With this app like Facebook, Amazon, PhonePe, Netflix and NewsPoint will be installed already. By the way, we did not need storage. In 32 GB storage variants, you will get 22 GB of storage for use. You can uninstall most of these apps if you wish. (Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification)
Redmi Y2 Camera :
First of all, the most important feature of the phone is the front camera – the smartphone has a 16 megapixel AI feature featuring a selfie camera that comes with Selfie Light. The company says that better pictures can be taken in less light than the Redmi Y2’s selfie camera.
HDR mode has been given in the selfie camera like the Redmi Note 5. The camera comes with features like Portrait Mode, AI Smart Beauty, Front HDR and Face Unlock. Radmi Y2 has a dual rear camera setup of 12 megapixels and 5 megapixel sensors.Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification
Selfie is the most important feature of this smartphone, and Redmi Y2 performs well in this department. While taking selfie, it can identify more than one face and it does the necessary beautification inhalation. We found that the phone exposes some selfies to the oven in the outdoor. Self-light becomes active in low-light conditions.Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification.
5 Main Points Of Redmi Y2 :
- 5.99 inch display, whose aspect ratio is 18: 9. Dual camera on back, which is vertical. Fingerprint sensor on the rear only Similar to Xiaomi’s other Smartphones, plastic body is also available. Its design is similar to the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The phone is curved from the edges, which makes it seem interactive. Side beams are thin but slightly thick in the top-bottom.
- It has an octa-core Snapdragon-625 processor, which is Xiaomi’s phone specialties. There will be no complaints from its performance. Multitasking is easily done in this. Also there is no problem switching from one app to another. It has a fingerprint sensor as well as a face unlock feature, which is slightly slower.
- The rear has a dual camera setup, with primary sensor of 12 megapixels and secondary sensor of 5 megapixels. The front will get 16 megapixel camera. The camera app has edited several modes including squire, panorama, manual and portrait mode. It also has a short mode, which can record 10 seconds of video. There is no complaint in capturing photos in good light and sunlight, but there is some difficulty in capturing photos in low-light. Selfie comes well. This can detect more than one Face.
- Based on the Android 8.1, the MIUI 9.5 is in it. No changes were made to the user interface. It comes pre-installed on Facebook, Netflix, News Point, Amazon and PhonePay. Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification.
- There is a 3080mAh battery, which can be run throughout the day in normal use. Battery does not support fast charging, although it can be fully charged in 2 hours.
My Opinion on XIAOMI REDMI Y2 :
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is slightly better than the company’s old selfie centric smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Y1. It comes with a trustworthy hardware that gives the best user experience with the MIUI 9.5. Camera performance is good in light of day but weakness in low light. Selfie is the specialty of this smartphone and in this department Y2 gives a strong performance in every circumstance.
If Selfie is most important to you, then you can choose the starting price of Rs 9,999, Redmi Y2. By the way, buying a reliable all-rounder like Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will be a much more expensive deal. If you are willing to spend a bit more then you have options like Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
I hope you will find this post “Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification price and Review” Helpfull, Please share this post wait your friends and family on Facebook and Whatsapp.
I will see you in my next Post. Till then Do whatever You want to do my Lovely Friends.
(Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specification)